Pay to POSB Savings Account number: 195-41437-8
Paynow mobile no: 90293957
Please transfer via I-Banking (preferable) and send an email with
Participant name as Reference
Any ATM transfers, please take a photo of the receipt and write the participant name and send via email/whatsapp.
For Group entries, mention the first person name in reference column. Single payment to be done for full group. For ex. if there are 4 members in a group,
Alex, Geetha, Renu, Sandhya, then you need to mention Alex & Team and make a single transaction of S$48/- (4 x S$12)
Please go through the Rules and Regulations of the Competition.
- Last date of Registration and Submission of videos 20 th March 2022
- Register via online through our website www.artshubsg.org
- Multiple entries are allowed – can take part in all the competitions. Registration Fees to be paid for each entry, while making the payment mention full name of the participant
- Separate forms to be filled in for participants taking part in more than one competition
- Participants should indicate clearly in the form the category they are taking part
- Amount paid is non-refundable, whether the participant submits the video or not; Any videos received after 20 th March 2022 will not be considered for judgement.
- Participant might be asked to submit the age proof, if required.
- Please take a simple video (using mobile or any device) in your house itself and should be sent in mp4 format only (other formats will not be accepted) and shared via ’Google Drive’ ONLY to
- File should be named as:
Type of Music_Category_participant name.mp4 Eg: Classical_SubJunior_participant name.mp4
- You are required to upload only one video of the song for each competition. Please ensure that you upload the correct file. The videos which you submit should be clear. If not, it will not be considered for Judgement. No re-submission will be entertained.
- Outdoor shooting is strictly not permitted
- All languages are accepted for all categories
- Participant should memorize the song that they are going to sing (strictly not allowed to see and sing- need to look at the camera only); Parents are not allowed to put Taalam/show any signs sitting in front of the participant while singing and will be disqualified from the competition if the rule is violated (we can make out from the video).
- Submitted content will not be returned; ArtsHub reserves the right to use the videos as it deems fit.
- Category might be clubbed, In case of shortage of entries in any particular category-solely at the discretion of ArtsHub. No queries will be entertained.
- Winners will be selected and notified via Participants Registered Email by 20 th April 2022.
- No. of winning entries depends on the no. of entries. Top 3 winners will be given prizes and certificates (will be handedover in person).
Judges decision is FINAL and cannot be APPEALED; The decision of the judges and management of ARTSHUB SINGAPORE shall be unquestionably final and binding upon all competitors in all respects For more details call/w.app Ms Nagu @ +6590293957
I grant permission to ArtsHub Singapore to use, store, publish, display or reproduce in any media, my name, particulars, photographs and my performance video, for any purpose whatsoever, including the Organisation’s marketing or promotional activities of any kind when I am taking part in the competition and even after the competition without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration.
ARTSHUB SINGAPORE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS/INCONVENIENCE/DAMAGES, AS WE ARE ENCOURAGING TO SHOWCASE EVERYONE’S TALENTS AND UTILISE THE TIME EFFECTIVELY.
I have read the Rules & Regulations and I agree to abide by the same. I declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Contact : 90293957 Nagu (whatsapp)
Email : [email protected]
Please contact Nagu if you have any clarifications.